T. Theodore Cruz is a senior litigation associate with Pearson & Schachter. Ted is an experienced attorney who has represented clients in state and federal courts as well as arbitrations in a wide range of matters including business, commercial, real estate, foreclosure, and insurance cases.
Ted’s past matters include representing a California state university against a student’s racial discrimination claim; an individual against a government agency in a breach of contract action involving multi-state and multi-party litigation; and a physician against a national office software manufacturer for fraudulent advertising and breach of contract. Ted is also the only California attorney to stop a home foreclosure despite arrears in mortgage payments while obtaining a significant attorney’s fee award of $50,000 under the California Homeowners Bill of Rights.
You can reach Ted at (925) 464 – 7086 or email@example.com
- Loyola University of Chicago Law School, LL.M. in Healthcare Law, 1991
- Boston College Law School, Juris Doctor, 1989
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S. in Premedicine, 1985
- State Bar of California, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1997